This is our site to keep all who might care updated on the happenings of our lives.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Looking Down on Bozeman.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey you two. Looking good in Montana. Congrats on making it out there. You are on the right track just keep inching yourselves to the West and when you hit those "Cali waves bra" hit me up. Just kidding. I wanted see what you two were up to, but I didnt know your email and I must have the wrong phone number or something. So I remember this site and the rest is magic. So hopefully you get this. Well good luck out there and come out and visit sometime. Talk to you soon. Bye
1 comment:
Hey you two. Looking good in Montana. Congrats on making it out there. You are on the right track just keep inching yourselves to the West and when you hit those "Cali waves bra" hit me up. Just kidding. I wanted see what you two were up to, but I didnt know your email and I must have the wrong phone number or something. So I remember this site and the rest is magic. So hopefully you get this. Well good luck out there and come out and visit sometime. Talk to you soon.
Bye
chetkasper@hotmail.com
Post a Comment