Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ready for the New Year!

We had a great time in Manitowoc for Christmas but are glad to be home to ring in the New Year! We have lots of snow in Boulder Junction and our little Mika is sure enjoying it as much as we are. Jay is out skate-skiing at Razorback trails in Sayner this afternoon. We went together on Thursday night and 30 minutes was enough of a workout for me. Jay, however, could have done "10 times that". So he will, but just not with me :).

Mika and I are at home hanging out. We went and visited our neighbors, Brandt and the Iltis' and got to play with their chocolate lab, Caramel. I am about to make a fire and settle down with a good book. This is the first weekend we have been home in a long time and I aim to make the best of it and actually relax a bit.

Please enjoy the pictures of our Mika from the last couple of days...

1 comment:

Chris Vater said...

I found it comical when checking out your flickr account that you have 3 sets, and the biggest one is about Mika with 174 more pics than any other.

Please update by the way.