All the books that I have read say that puppies shouldn't start obedience training until at least 12 weeks. I can't tell whether she is bored or just often tired. She understands wait(sitting) before going through doors and before coming out of her crate, she fetches and most of the time brings it back, and last night started to understand that if she rings the bell that we ring each time we take her outside, we'll open the door. As she is sleeping with her head on my leg, I think I'll just let her be a puppy.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Little Things
All the books that I have read say that puppies shouldn't start obedience training until at least 12 weeks. I can't tell whether she is bored or just often tired. She understands wait(sitting) before going through doors and before coming out of her crate, she fetches and most of the time brings it back, and last night started to understand that if she rings the bell that we ring each time we take her outside, we'll open the door. As she is sleeping with her head on my leg, I think I'll just let her be a puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable.
I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment