This is our site to keep all who might care updated on the happenings of our lives.
Monday, March 14, 2005
This is the section of the beach where all the beginners learn to surf.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear jay and lady friend: I don't have the time right now to read all your posts, as the pictures themselves make me want to puke. You know why I don't have time? Because I'm at "work". You know what that is you hippies? It's dark and cold and generally takes place in a city that smells. No, I'm just kidding. You aren't hippies. But I am at work and its dark and cold and I live in a noisy city that smells. But later today, and by today I mean tonight, I will go home and hopefully not fall asleep on the couch watching "the king of queens" or some other drivel before reading your posts. I'm glad you guys are having a blast. Be safe and all my love, Brett
Was the squid dead or alive? I have never seen a aquid before but it looks like it might be dead!
Pat is spending the first beautiful weekend of spring break up norte with brad. Had a XC ski club last night and made the rounds in happening BJ. missing yall people in warm places.
3 comments:
Dear jay and lady friend:
I don't have the time right now to read all your posts, as the pictures themselves make me want to puke. You know why I don't have time? Because I'm at "work". You know what that is you hippies? It's dark and cold and generally takes place in a city that smells. No, I'm just kidding. You aren't hippies. But I am at work and its dark and cold and I live in a noisy city that smells. But later today, and by today I mean tonight, I will go home and hopefully not fall asleep on the couch watching "the king of queens" or some other drivel before reading your posts. I'm glad you guys are having a blast. Be safe and all my love,
Brett
Was the squid dead or alive? I have never seen a aquid before but it looks like it might be dead!
Pat is spending the first beautiful weekend of spring break up norte with brad. Had a XC ski club last night and made the rounds in happening BJ. missing yall people in warm places.
It has been over a week. What are you two up to? Keep safe and we wish you a Happy Easter. From Aunt Alice & Uncle Ron.
Post a Comment